
BECAUSE THE SIZE OF THIS MOVIE WAS SO HUGE, THE FILES ARE ALMOST 200MB EACH. DON'T SAY YOU WEREN'T WARNED
Cast: Harvey Fierstein, Matthew Broderick, Anne Bancroft, Brian Kerwin, Karen Young, Charles Pierce, Eddie Castrodad, Ken Page
Certainly one of the most emotional and adored gay films to have ever emerged from Hollywood, this is Harvey Fierstein's moment of cinematic glory. The story veers from laughter to tears in seconds flat and is one of our top films of all time.
3 REASONS TO DOWNLOAD THIS FILM
Harvey Fierstein's masterpiece is perfection.
Anne Bancroft is the best on-screen Jewish mother ever.
I cry every time I see the film when Matthew Broderick goes down to get pizza and at the ending. Torch Song Trilogy comes from the heart
Harvey Fierstein's masterpiece is perfection.
Anne Bancroft is the best on-screen Jewish mother ever.
I cry every time I see the film when Matthew Broderick goes down to get pizza and at the ending. Torch Song Trilogy comes from the heart
Harvey Fierstein's breakthrough Tony Award-winning play becomes this big-screen essay about the life and loves of Brooklyn's most lovable drag queen. Fierstein is both touching and hilarious as Arnold Beckoff, whose life is presented in three non-episodic acts. The story examines his relationship with his bisexual boyfriend (Brian Kerwin), gay lover (Matthew Broderick) and mother (Anne Bancroft).